1. Wake up at 6 am (or as close to it as I can manage) every morning to walk the streets with my camera. Ask the first person I encounter if I can take their photo.
2. If they agree, I take a single exposure.
3. Take said photo and post it here the same day.
1. It keeps my camera in my hands.
2. The single exposure forces me to keep things simple (I have been known to lean toward the grandiose). Second this forces me to keep my white balance, composition, exposure, etc. in mind. No spraying and praying!
3. Having to post the product here keeps me accountable, and it is also good therapy for the perfectionist in me. No promises that we wont see a doozie or two!